1. Scope of License. The software is licensed, not sold. This agreement only gives you some rights to use the software. These rights include rights under patents that cover this software, but do not include any license or other rights with respect to software downloaded using this software. Software downloaded using this software is licensed by the owners of that downloaded software. Ketolabs reserves all rights not expressly granted in this agreement. Unless applicable law gives you more rights despite this limitation, you may use the software only as expressly permitted in this agreement. In doing so, you must comply with any technical limitations in the software that only allow you to use it in certain ways. You may not
· work around any technical limitations in the software;
· reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the software, except and only to the extent that applicable law expressly permits, despite this limitation;
· make more copies of the software than specified in this agreement or allowed by applicable law, despite this limitation;
· publish the software for others to copy;
· rent, lease or lend the software;
· transfer the software or this agreement to any third party; or
· use the software for commercial software hosting services.
2. BACKUP COPY. You may make one backup copy of the software. You may use it only to reinstall the software.
3. DOCUMENTATION. Any person that has valid access to your computer or internal network may copy and use the documentation for your internal, reference purposes.
4. TRANSFER TO ANOTHER DEVICE. You may uninstall the software and install it on another device for your use. You may not do so to share this license between devices.
5. SUPPORT SERVICES. Because this software is “as is,” we may not provide support services for it.
6. Disclaimer of Warranty. The software is licensed “as-is.” You bear the risk of using it. Ketolabs gives no express warranties, guarantees or conditions. You may have additional consumer rights under your local laws which this agreement cannot change. To the extent permitted under your local laws, Ketolabs excludes the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
7. Limitation on and Exclusion of Remedies and Damages. You can recover from Ketolabs and its suppliers only direct damages up to U.S. $2.00. You cannot recover any other damages, including consequential, lost profits, special, indirect or incidental damages.
This limitation applies to
· anything related to the software, services, content (including code) on third party Internet sites, or third party programs; and
· claims for breach of contract, breach of warranty, guarantee or condition, strict liability, negligence, or other tort to the extent permitted by applicable law.
It also applies even if Ketolabs knew or should have known about the possibility of the damages. The above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you because your country may not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, consequential or other damages.