Wordastic is the result of a unique experiment where an we wanted to see what would happen if you take a big, serious game engine, and use it to make a simple, humble word game. Using an advanced engine from the uniquely-styled Desert Quest, Wordastic is arguably one of the most beautiful word games created so far. You can play it in the Classic mode when you want something calm and unhurried, and just want to relax a little - the peaceful, animated environment and a serene, soothing soundtrack help you achieve this. Alternatively, you can play the game in the fast-paced, take-no-prisoners Arcade mode, where every second you wait counts against you, and the game becomes faster and faster as you go along.
The question, then, is - are you up to the challenge? Can you conquer the global #1 spot as the best word master there is? Download Wordastic and find out now.
How to Play:
- Simply tap a letter to add it to the word you're currently building.
- Tap the last letter of the word currently being composed to erase it.
- Tap anywhere on an empty space to erase the entire word.
- A round, multi-colored rotating wheel is a wildcard, and can be used as any letter in the word.
- If you see several letters you want to use next to each other, swipe through all of them to add them all.
- Some letters give you extra bonus points when used in a word.
- The longer the word, the more points you get when you complete it.