Age rating: 12+
Copyright Kevin Pilch-Bisson
TweeterLight is a simple, lightweight Twitter client. It allows you to see many tweets at once, and automatically fetches your saved searches from twitter.com.
New tweets are highlighted with a different background color, and your "last read" tweet is synced with tweetmarker.net.
Supports photo uploading to twitter, and image preview for images hosted on twitter.
Supports saving links to pocket (http://getpocket.com) to read later.
New in v1.2
* Fix many crashes
* Add support for Pocket (http://getpocket.com)
New in v1.1
* Rework layout to show more tweets.
* Add option button to tweets instead of requiring press and hold to get to menu.
* Add spellcheck and text prediction to compose box.
* Fix sharing with TweeterLight.
* Update tweet times on resume.
* Fix too frequent update on refresh.
* Fix crashes when resuming after many updates.
* Fix a crash loading tweets from local store in non-US regions.
x86, x64, ARM