Age rating: 16+
Publisher: Srikantan S
This Application lets you browse through the Catalog of all the Microsoft Products. The number of Products available are huge, that cater to different functional and technical needs, both for Enterprises and Consumers. While information on these Products is available online, there is no single location where all the information can be accessed from. It is sought to address this need through the Application.
Apart from viewing information pertaining to a Product like the features, versions, etc., it also provides contextual information around the Case studies, recent blog feeds from the Product teams, information about Licensing and Editions of the Product, online resources, updates on upcoming versions. It also provides links to information on the web for each Product, like the Product Web site, Support life cycle information, TechNet home page, link to download or try a product, etc.
While a majority of the features the Application supports can be accessed offline, there are some features that need an internet connection. Information from the context of a Page can be shared with other Windows 8 Applications. It also provides capabilities to personalize the Application through Live tile Notifications.
Information on Product resources, Pricing and licensing, have been provided to the extent it is collated as on date, and by no means comprehensive for every Product. The intent is to incrementally supplement this coming releases of the App
1) Navigation between pages in the App has been revisited and simplified
2) Introduced new features - Product Licensing and Editions information, Product resources information, Product Hub Page
3) Product features page contains more detailed information than in the previous versions of the App
4) Link to online material for every Product added in different pages
5) The App when downloaded contains the database already, as opposed to the earlier editions where it used to be generated on first time use
x86, x64, ARM
English (United States)
You cannot reverse engineer this software. You cannot edit or change the images and other content in the install directory