iPass Open Mobile™ for Windows 8
Try the iPass network for free at http://info.ipass.com/forms/24-hour-Trial-5/ or if you already have an account let us show you how to activate it at www.ipass.com/activate/.
iPass Open Mobile™ gives you access to over one million Wi-Fi hotspots worldwide.
iPass Open Mobile™ lets you use your corporate iPass account to login to over one million Wi-Fi hotspots. iPass has agreements with the world's top hotspot vendors - enabling iPass users to access those networks without having to sign-up for an individual account or break out a credit card for usage.
Worried about data limits? Planning to travel, and don't want to pay expensive international roaming fees?
With iPass Open Mobile, you can:
- Login to the world’s largest commercial Wi-Fi network with more hotels, airports, and business venues than any other network
- Find the nearest Wi-Fi hotspot so you can always stay connected
- Test the Speed & Quality of the network
Important Notes (Please Read):
- In order to use iPass Open Mobile to login to the global Wi-Fi network, you need an iPass account and a corporate subscription. In some cases, we may be able to find your subscription information by your company email address - but in other cases your corporate administrator may need to provide you an activation code and PIN.
- If you already have our Windows desktop application - you don't need to load this app. Our desktop app is more feature rich than this Windows Store version. You should not have both apps running on the same system. For Windows RT devices, you will need this Windows Store app since desktop applications are not available on those devices.
- Not all locations are available yet on this platform, including in-flight access.
- Before uninstalling the software, go into advanced settings and select "Prepare for Uninstall"