Music & Video / Music
Age rating: 3+
Publisher: linknode Ltd
Copyright © 2012 Linknode Ltd
Album Flow allows you to choose and play tracks from your music library by presenting your albums in an intuitive flow of album art.
Flick to scroll through the flow of albums to choose one to play. As you change album the list of tracks will be updated, allowing you to play a track.
• See albums in your music library
- Album art is shown in a flow across the top of the screen
• Find an album by scrolling left and right through the album flow
- Smooth 2D effect when changing album
- Albums are sorted by artist alphabetically
- Track list with durations shown for chosen album
- New CoverFlow added in version 1.2
• Play or Pause tracks
- Starts tracks playing in the background
- Progress bar to show progress through current track
- Countdown timer of length of track left to play
- Supports the following music formats : MP3, M4A, AAC and WMA
• Integrated into charms for search
- Search by albums or artists
- Only matching tracks shown in the flow
- Syncronization Settings
• Toast notification on track change
- Keeps you up to date with the current track playing
- Album artwork in toast notification
• Live tile shows the last played album
• Music Synchronization
- Automatic synchronisation when the app starts
- Choose to sync with either your music library, SD/USB device or both
- Manual synchronization available from the app bar
• New - New CoverFlow.
• New - left/right arrows added.
• New - Syncronize from Library and/or external device.
• New - AAC Support (ITunes)
• New - About Page now in Charm
• New - Album Art in Toast notification
• Fix - XML related errors
x86, x64, ARM
English (United Kingdom)