Build your collection of interactive books as you need, one at a time or by level as your child builds their reading skills.
Read with Biff, Chip and Kipper is the UK's favourite home reading series. The highly successful Oxford Reading Tree reading scheme is used in 80% of UK primary schools. It has been developed by leading educational experts and tailored to match current teaching practice.
Millions of children have learned to read and love these fabulous, entertaining and educational books. Hundreds of thousands of parents trust and are guided by them. They are the UK’s favourite learn-to-read books and are used in over 80% of primary schools. These delightful stories have fun, familiar settings, much loved characters and are enjoyed by all.
The app is true to the books and focus on learning to read but in a thoroughly modern and enjoyable way.
* Read these delightful stories with your child,
* Or listen as each page is read to you,
* Or use as an audio book
* Get the exact pronunciation of each word by tapping a word on the page
* Fun, interactive observation activities through each book
* Activities in each book (Spot the difference, mazes etc).
Read with Biff, Chip & Kipper series:
* Level 1: Getting ready to read. Age 4-5 years
* Level 2: Starting to read. Age 4-5 years
* Level 3: Becoming a reader. Age 4-5 years
* Level 4: Developing as a reader. Age 5-6 years
* Level 5: Building confidence as a reader. Age 5-6 years
* Level 6: Reading with confidence. Age 5-6 years