Autodesk® SketchBook® for Windows Tablets is a fun, professional-grade painting and drawing application. Specially optimized for touch and pen input devices, SketchBook delivers fluid pencils and sophisticated brushes in a simple and easy-to-use interface. Capture everything from your smallest doodles to your biggest ideas all in one place, no matter where you are.
· Designed specifically for both pen and touch input on Windows tablets
· The entire screen is your canvas with a full screen workspace and unobtrusive user interface
· Open and Save layered PSD and TIFF files for easy interoperability with other applications, including SketchBook for desktop
· Control the finest details of your art with up to a 2500% zoom
· Choose from over 10 preset brushes, including pencils, pens, and markers that deliver a natural drawing experience
· Synthetic pressure-sensitivity
· Sign in with a free SketchBook account and unlock the Layer Editor, Symmetry Tools, and more
Advanced Tools with a Pro membership, available for as little as $2.99 per month:
· Choose from a comprehensive brush library with pencils, pens, markers, and brushes, including new Synthetic and Smudge brushes
· Full layer controls, including rich layer blending modes; makes image manipulation easier than ever
· Other workflow improvements, including new ruler guides, flood fill, and much more
· Pro membership also unlocks complete access to SketchBook on Windows desktop, Mac, Android, and iOS, including all upgrades as long as your membership is active
Visit www.sketchbook.com to create a free SketchBook account and to learn more about the entire SketchBook family of apps.