With Viber, everyone in the world can connect. Freely. More than 300 million Viber users text, call, and send photo and video messages worldwide over Wifi or 3G - for free. Viber is available for Windows 8, Android, iPhone, Windows, Mac, Blackberry, Windows Phone and many more devices and platforms.
We worked closely with Microsoft to provide the best possible Viber experience on Windows 8.
Viber for Windows 8 and the latest versions of the Viber application for smartphones have been designed to allow you to use Viber on multiple devices, so you can always use the app that’s right for you, whether at home, in school, at the office, or on the go.
On Viber, your phone number is your ID. The app syncs with your mobile contact list, automatically detecting which of your contacts have Viber.
• Text with your friends
• Make free calls with HD sound quality
• Create groups with up to 100 participants
• Send stickers and emoticons, making messaging fun!
• Share photos, receive videos, and attach locations
• Live Tiles
• Pin Viber and/or specific conversations directly to the Start screen
• Snap Viber to the side of your screen
• Toast notifications guarantee that you never miss a message or call
• New sticker menu with many free stickers!
• "Last online" status lets you know when your contacts are online
• "Seen" status lets you know when your messages have been seen
• Ability to add descriptions to photo and video messages
• Larger photo and video thumbnails in conversations
• New message indication in conversations
• Group sync - upon activation of an existing account, all groups will be synced into the new device
• Translated to 13 new languages
• Improvements and bug fixes
Arabic, Catalan, German, Spanish, French, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified)
Viber is completely free with no advertising.
We value your privacy.
Follow us for updates and news:
Facebook - http://facebook.com/viber
Twitter - http://twitter.com/viber
(*) Network data charges may apply