The pulse of work: The easiest way to catch up with everything your team is working on. See what's going on, gain insights and take action.
- “Helps managers track what their teams are working on“ - The Next Web
- “Wish I had it when I was a PM“ - ZDNet
- “Great innovation for managers” - Glenn (Manager at British Airways)
- “Perfect overview of what's going on” - James (Director at Supercool)
- “Love the design of the app and the clean interface” - Carlos (CxO & Founder at adaptive.me)
HOW IT WORKS
CatchApp connects to the apps your team is working in. It extracts the activities of each team member and shows them in chronological order. It’s your newsfeed for work. Lists let you split up this newsfeed into smaller sections to get super-organized. CatchApp is also available on iPhone, iPad and the desktop web browser of your choice.
CatchApp supports Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Calendar, Evernote, Box, OneDrive / SkyDrive, Trello, Basecamp, Podio, Pivotal Tracker, Jira, Confluence, GitHub, Bitbucket, Desk, Zendesk, Highrise, Yammer, Salesforce Chatter, Mendeley, Lighthouse, Facebook, Twitter, and RSS feeds.
You can use the app for free with a limit of 100 feed updates per month. Increase the limit by referring CatchApp to friends and colleagues. This way you can earn up to 1,000 free updates per month.
Upgrade to CatchApp premium for unlimited updates, commenting and premium integrations. Your first month comes as a free premium trial and after that it’s just $4.99/month or $49.99/year.
Visit us at https://getcatchapp.com for more information and to try out our web app.
Please help us by rating the app and reporting bugs to email@example.com.