Age rating: 12+
Publisher: CompuSight Corporation
Copyright © 2012, CompuSight Corporation
With Adobe EchoSign for Windows 8 you can send documents for signature, get documents signed, track and manage your documents, and access the documents in your account. You can also get documents signed in person. The Adobe EchoSign app offers the same protection as the Adobe EchoSign Web service for both the sender and the signer during the signing process, including key authentication and privacy, fraud protection, and consumer disclosure.
- Send document for legally binding e-Signatures and get them signed in minutes rather than days.
- Send documents for signature from your document or photo library, SkyDrive, or any other application by using the Windows 8 share contract.
- Password protect the signing and/or viewing of the document.
- Set the signing language, expiration date, and email reminder frequency.
- Snap a picture of a paper document and send or sign with EchoSign for Windows 8.
- Get documents signed instantly on your Windows 8 system when meeting a signer in person.
- Track the status of your agreements, view their history, or cancel a document that is still waiting for signature.
- Receive real-time updates about agreements with Toast and Tile notifications.
- View signed agreements stored in your EchoSign account
Sign in to your EchoSign account or create a FREE EchoSign account and start using the Adobe EchoSign App immediately.
Fully compliant with the Federal ESIGN Act, UETA, and the Electronic Commerce Directive, EchoSign provides protection for both the sender and the signer during the signing process including key authentication and privacy, fraud protection, and consumer disclosure.