Age rating: 3+
Publisher: Gergely Orosz
Copyright © 2012-2013 Gergely Orosz
The most beautiful and feature rich calculator available for Windows 8. Switch between 3 different themes and use the calculator in scientific or normal mode.
Open Themes in the app bar or the Charms bar to change the theme of the app. Rotate the app or snap it to switch between scientific and basic calculator and switch between radian and degree calculations using the Rad / Deg button.
- Large numbers are separated with commas for better readability
- Added copy and paste option
- Themes button now shown in appbar to be easier to find
- Fixed smaller bugs in calculation engine
- Fixes in the calculation engine
- Typing brackets is supported
- Pressing "Esc" resets the calculator
- Rating popup can be dismissed for good
- When pressing "sin", "cos" and other functions the behavior matched the Windows calculator. E.g. entering 90 then pressing "sin" will result in showing "sin(90)" now
- Pressing "=" again results in the calculation being taken forward as expected, e.g. 3 + 3 = 6, pressing "=" again will show 9
- ... and a few more bugfixes based on your feedback.
x86, x64, ARM
English (United States), Arabic, German, Spanish, Hindi (India), Japanese (Japan), French, Russian (Russia), Portuguese, Bulgarian (Bulgaria), Croatian, Czech (Czech Republic), Danish (Denmark), Estonian (Estonia), Finnish (Finland), Greek (Greece), Hebrew (Israel), Italian, Korean (Korea), Latvian (Latvia), Lithuanian (Lithuania), Dutch, Norwegian (Bokmål) (Norway), Polish (Poland), Romanian (Romania), Slovak (Slovakia), Swedish, Thai (Thailand), Turkish (Turkey), Ukrainian (Ukraine), Serbian (Latin), Slovenian (Slovenia), Hungarian (Hungary), Armenian (Armenia), Indonesian (Indonesia), Kazakh (Kazakhstan), Nepali (Nepal), Sinhala (Sri Lanka), Albanian (Albania), Urdu (Pakistan), Uzbek (Latin) (Uzbekistan), Vietnamese (Vietnam), Malay, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)