By using the software, you accept these terms. If you do not accept them, do not use the software. Instead, uninstall it from your computer.
1. Use Rights. DefenseReady Daily Standup is Additional Software provided to licensees of DefenseReady. Use of this application in other than demo mode, must comply with the DEFENSEREADY END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT, which has been provided to your organization’s DefenseReady administrator.
2. Additional Functionality. Permuta may provide additional functionality for the software. Other license terms and fees may apply.
3. Scope of Use. Unless applicable law gives you more rights despite this limitation, you may use the software only as expressly permitted. In doing so, you must comply with any technical limitations in the software that only allow you to use it in certain ways. You may not
a. work around any technical limitations in the software;
b. reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the software, except and only to the extent that applicable law expressly permits, despite this limitation;
c. make more copies of the software;
d. publish the software for others to copy;
e. rent, lease or lend the software; or
f. use the software for commercial software hosting services.
4. NOT FAULT TOLERANT. THE SOFTWARE IS NOT FAULT TOLERANT.
5. NO WARRANTIES BY PERMUTA. YOU AGREE THAT IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED ANY WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO EITHER (A) THE SOFTWARE, OR (B) THE SOFTWARE APPLICATION OR SUITE OF APPLICATIONS WITH WHICH YOU ACQUIRED THE SOFTWARE, THEN THOSE WARRANTIES ARE PROVIDED SOLELY BY THE LICENSOR AND DO NOT ORIGINATE FROM, AND ARE NOT BINDING ON, PERMUTA.
6. NO LIABILITY OF PERMUTA FOR CERTAIN DAMAGES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, PERMUTA SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE OR THE SOFTWARE APPLICATION OR SUITE OF APPLICATIONS WITH WHICH YOU ACQUIRED THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, PENALTIES IMPOSED BY GOVERNMENT. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF ANY REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL PERMUTA BE LIABLE FOR ANY AMOUNT IN EXCESS OF TWO HUNDRED FIFTY U.S. DOLLARS (US$250.00).