Free Books for Windows (TM) provides you curated lists of the best free books daily.
1) Daily Lists of the best new free books. 2) Curated so you get the best offers and deals.
1) Changed App Name to 'Free Books for Windows'. 2) Improved performance of Books View page.
1) Added Back Button when in Blog View. 2) Added Genre filtering so you can see only books in your Chosen Genres. Please Note: Genre filtering only works in 'Books View'. It does not work in 'Blog View'.
******* V1.1: Added Refresh button so you can refresh manually and ensure you get the latest lists.
******* Important: Please check the prices at Amazon (TM) before buying. Book prices can change any time of the day so PLEASE check the price at Amazon (TM) BEFORE buying. Important: Please make sure the book is free for ALL users, and not just for Amazon PRIME (TM) Subscribers.
The App comes with several strong features -
1) Browse and buy within the App. By using WebView we let you buy the free books and book deals you want within the app itself. 2) Easy Navigation. 3) Lists of Books you can quickly browse through. 4) Information about Genre, Price, Ratings. We open the book page right in the app so you can read reviews and make a decision in the app itself. 5) Blog View to view as a blog or Books List view to navigate book by book.
The simple, elegant design and easy usability makes it fun to use. You don't have to be a rocket scientist (or even a catapult scientist) to use it.
Tested and works fine on -
1) PCs (tested on a 23.6" PC). 2) Laptops. 3) Surface RT (TM).
The App Supports Filled and Snapped Views. For the best user experience please use it full-screen or in Filled View. You need enough screen space to be able to browse book details.
Do give our app a try - You'll love it!
Please Note: 1) Surface RT (TM) and Windows (TM) are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. We only use the name for identification purposes i.e. to let you know that we tested this app on it and it's compatible. All rights in and to the Microsoft Marks are Microsoft's exclusive property, and any goodwill generated by our use of any Microsoft Mark will inure to Microsoft's exclusive benefit. We will not take any action that is in conflict with Microsoft's rights in or ownership of any Microsoft Mark.
2) Amazon (TM), Kindle (TM), Amazon PRIME (TM) are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. We only use them for identification purposes i.e. so users know what our App is about. All rights in and to the Amazon Marks are Amazon's exclusive property, and any goodwill generated by our use of any Amazon Mark will inure to Amazon's exclusive benefit. We will not take any action that is in conflict with Amazon's rights in or ownership of any Amazon Mark.