Age rating: 12+
Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
© Microsoft Corporation
These apps help you stay in touch and manage your life. Mail, Calendar, People, and Messaging are beautifully crafted and built for the way you live and work. They make it easy to communicate and coordinate with everyone you care about.
Improved performance and reliability in Mail, Calendar, People, and Messaging.
What’s new in Mail:
• Create, rename, and delete folders.
• Flag messages and view all flagged messages.
• Filter for unread messages and choose when messages are marked as unread.
• Sync faster and more reliably.
• Search for mail on the server.
• Get easier access to search and printing.
• Mark messages as junk mail.
• See smart contact suggestions when composing a message.
• Add, edit, and delete links when composing a message.
• Edit bulleted or numbered lists more easily when composing a message.
• Paste in formatted content from other apps more reliably.
• Save senders as new contacts.
• Read and compose rights-managed messages.
• Delete all messages in a folder.
• Manage draft messages more efficiently.
• Send email from your outlook.com alias.
What’s new in Calendar:
• Find appointments more easily with updated visuals and improved readability.
• See your work week at a glance.
• See current time in day and week views and when Calendar is snapped.
• Check the availability of meeting attendees.
• Forward meeting invitations.
• Send email to all meeting attendees.
• Choose more recurrence options.
• Set end dates for recurring events.
What’s new in People:
• See information from your Exchange global address list.
• Filter your What’s new feed by social network.
• Post to your friend’s Facebook wall.
• Navigate to People sections more easily.
x86, x64, ARM
English (United States), Arabic, German, Spanish, Hindi, Japanese, French, Russian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Danish, Estonian, Finnish, Greek, Bangla (India), Hebrew, Italian, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Slovak, Galician, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, English (United Kingdom), Welsh, Serbian (Latin), Slovenian, Hungarian, Bangla (Bangladesh), Valencian, Serbian (Cyrillic) (Bosnia and Herzegovina), Serbian (Cyrillic) (Serbia and Montenegro, Former), Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Armenian, Assamese, Basque, Belarusian, Bosnian (Latin), Catalan, Czech, Georgian, Gujarati, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, isiXhosa, isiZulu, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Kinyarwanda, Kiswahili, Konkani, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Marathi, Nepali, Norwegian (Bokmål), Norwegian (Nynorsk), Odia, Persian/Farsi, Punjabi, Quechua, Sesotho sa Leboa, Setswana, Sinhala, Tamil, Telugu, Tigrinya, Urdu, Vietnamese, Wolof, Hausa, Kurdish (Arabic), Punjabi (Arabic), Sindhi (Arabic), Tajik (Cyrillic), Uzbek (Latin), Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Filipino (Latin), Scottish Gaelic (Latin), Dari (Arabic), Azerbaijani (Latin), Igbo (Latin), Kyrgyz (Cyrillic), Maori (Latin), Mongolian (Cyrillic), K'iche' (Latin), Turkmen (Latin), Tatar (Cyrillic), Uyghur (Arabic), Yoruba (Latin)
The Microsoft Services Agreement governs your use of this service.
The Windows 8 or Windows RT End User License Agreement governs your use of this software.