Stay connected to your favorite reports in Power BI for Office 365 from wherever you are with the Microsoft Power BI for Windows app. From your Windows 8.1 touch device, explore multiple live reports using a touch-optimized experience. Tag your favorite reports in the Power BI Site in Office 365 and have them appear in the mobile app or browse and discover new Office 365 reports from your tablet. Explore reports with the touch optimized experience and quickly share insights with colleagues.
Note: With this update the application now used your Power BI Favorites list as the single, integrated list for favorites. Whether you are browsing your BI Site in a browser or using the Power BI Windows 8.1 application, you will always see the same favorites regardless of where you’ve added new reports!
If any reports on the Power BI Mobile application were not in your Power BI favorites, this change may cause your Favorites list to be empty or be missing reports. If so, your reports aren't lost, and you can easily add them to your Power BI favorites list. Visit http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=400503 for more information and a work around for this issue.
New in this version of the Power BI app:
• Explicit sign-in that connects with your Power BI account
• Improved performance
Power BI for Office 365 sites integration
• Access reports from your Power BI site on the go
• Sync your favorite reports between the cloud and your devices
Interact and visualize
• Single series of data on maps
• Tooltips enabled for tiles with images and text
• Background images
• Cards in both card and callout style
Forecast your data
• Create forecasts and hindcasts
• Evaluate accuracy with confidence range