Age rating: 3+
Publisher: mSeven Software
Copyright 2013 mSeven Software LLC, all rights reserved
mSecure Password Manager for Windows 8 and Windows RT
Don’t take any chances with your passwords and private information; keep your data safe and secure with mSecure Password manager! mSecure offers a convenient and secure solution for storing and syncing your important information.
mSecure Password Manager - Security Everywhere, Made Simple
ULTRA-SECURE: mSecure uses ultra-secure 256bit encryption to protect personal information such as account numbers, usernames, passwords and more.
• Auto-lock to protect the app from prying eyes
• Masking of sensitive fields to protect data from on-lookers
• Auto-lock to protect the app from unintentional disclosure.
• Backup and Restore to keep data safe
MADE SIMPLE: mSecure is made simple for everyday users with a native Windows 8 look and feel with features like:
• Snap view to easily view, copy and edit data
• Search for quick access to a large number of records
• Nineteen standard templates for fast data entry
• Over 270 icons to personalize your records
• Integrated search, sort by alpha, type and group
• Mark any record as a favorite for fast access
• Editing of Types and Groups for custom data types
SYNCS EVERYWHERE: Dropbox Sync available via in-app-purchase (15 day trial).
• Security everywhere architecture keeps your files when using a strong sync password.
• Import data from competitive program files or CSV files.
• Export data in CSV format for other uses
• Support for Windows RT when using the Dropbox Network option.
Note: Dropbox Sync features will operate fully for 15 days after which the sync features will be disabled until the feature is purchased. All other mSecure will operate normally without any limits.
See our full line of mSecure products at mSevenSoftware.com. We welcome your comments and questions, please email us at support@mSevenSoftware.com.
App Preview release
• remember to make backups of your data.
Changes since last release:
- Added auto-lock feature
- Types and Groups editors moved to the preferences
- Get support panel function
- Moved the lock and sync buttons to the app bar
x86, x64, ARM
English (United States)
This app has been built and tested for accessibility, making it easier for everyone to use.