RealPlayer Cloud enables you to move, watch and share your videos! Upload your videos to RealPlayer Cloud and watch them on your Windows computer, Windows Tablet, iPhone, iPad, other smartphones, TV through Roku, and popular browsers like Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome. No more worrying about formatting or converting videos, or carrying HDMI and USB cables. It just works. Get 2 GB of space when you signup - free!
Watch your videos on all your devices:
• With RealPlayer Cloud for Desktop, you can easily stream your personal video and home movies to your PC and mobile device (Download at http://real.com)
• Upload your videos to RealPlayer Cloud and watch them on your Windows computer, iPhone, iPad, other smartphones/ tablets and on any of the popular browsers.
• Add videos of any format to your collection in the cloud and it is automatically adjusted for your device screen-size, bandwidth and device type prior to playback.
• Supports all popular formats like FLV, WMV, MKV, DIVX, XVID, MOV, AVI and MP4 through Cloud or Desktop application.
Videos on the go:
• Move your videos across any of your devices – from your smartphone to your computer to your tablet
• All your devices on the same WiFi network can see each other. So you can easily download your videos to one device from the other.
• If you are on the go on the road or on an airplane, download videos from your RealPlayer Cloud to your device and watch them even when you’re offline.
Share your videos privately:
• You can record and share videos with your friends and family with just a few clicks.
• Your videos are shared privately and securely and no one else can see them except the people you chose.
• The receiver of your video gets an email, they open it and the video just plays. They can be on any device, they don’t need the app and they don’t even need to register for an account. Easily share your videos no matter how long they are. No need to publicly post them on YouTube or Facebook. Your friends can watch on any device or operating system, without downloading the RealPlayer Cloud app.