Age rating: 16+
Copyright © 2013, ross456
Reddit To Go! is your go-to reddit app for Windows 8! It's designed to fully take advantage of Windows 8 features to make your redditing experience the best it can be. Browse the front page or any subreddit, log in with your reddit account, vote, comment, submit links, search, and more! Check out the App Features section below for a larger list of what this app can do, and be sure to check out all the screenshots.
Optionally, you can go Pro! to show your support for the app. There are no additional features unlocked right now, but I have some ideas for future releases that may be added. The free version, though, is a fully capable client, and there are no advertisements.
This app is only the beginning; I have lots of ideas for future updates. I'm also open to feedback - either email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or make a post in www.reddit.com/r/reddit_to_go.
- New features
* Added a lock/unlock toggle button to the new links on the home page. The button
serves as an indication that the links are not scrollable initially, and it also
provides a method to enable scrolling if desired.
* Added an option to remove the new links on the home page.
* Added support for "[score hidden]", a new feature subreddits (notably, /r/askreddit)
are able to use to hide comment scores for a certain amount of time.
- Bug fixes
* Fixed a crash that would occur when using the "Open in Browser" app bar command on
the article page.
* Fixed some issues that could crop up if you have a large amount of subscriptions.
* Ensured that NSFW links are properly filtered when the setting is enabled.
* Fixed some bad behavior when composing a comment/message.
* Fixed a crash that could occur when you've disabled stories on live tiles.
* Fixed some other miscellaneous crashes.
* Fixed some problems with BaconSync for certain users.
* If images in an imgur album have both a title and a caption, both will now be shown.
* Fixed some bad formatting that could crop up on smaller devices.
* Fixed a bug where the Popular section on the home page could overlap with your
For a complete list of changes, visit the reddit_to_go subreddit.
x86, x64, ARM
English (United States)