SigFig is the best free way to manage the most important part of your personal finances: your investments. Sync with your investment accounts and track all your stocks, funds, 401ks, and IRAs in real-time, in one secure personal finance app. See why people have connected over $40 BILLION in investments with SigFig:
★ “The most advanced portfolio manager online.” - BARRON's
★ “The data-driven financial planner of your dreams.” - TechCrunch
★ “A new threat to the financial industry’s status quo.” - The Street
WITH SIGFIG YOU CAN:
• See all your investment accounts in one place - including your 401k & IRA
• Track your stocks, mutual funds, and ETFs in real-time
• Use beautiful charts to check your performance, allocation, risk, and more
• Optimize your portfolio in seconds via our investment advice engine
• Sync with 60+ brokerages including the popular Scottrade, Fidelity, E*Trade, and Vanguard
TRACK ALL YOUR INVESTMENTS, ACROSS ALL YOUR DEVICES
SigFig automatically pulls your investments into a single dashboard — giving you a real-time view of every stock, mutual fund, ETF, and option you own across your web, mobile, and tablet devices — no manual entry required! SigFig even gives you live charts and stock market news to help you stay on top of your portfolio.
SAVE MORE, MAKE MORE, AND KEEP WALL STREET HONEST
SigFig diagnoses your portfolio and gives you data-driven investment advice you can use to tune-up your portfolio. Fix bad investments, eliminate costly fees, and find out if the people managing your money are overcharging or under-delivering. SigFig has already identified over $200 MILLION in fee savings and optimizations for users!
STAY SAFE & SECURE
• We use 256-bit SSL encryption – the same level of protection your bank uses
• Your portfolio is safeguarded behind a unique 4-digit PIN
• Sensitive information (like account numbers) remains unidentifiable
• No one can trade, withdraw, or transfer funds using SigFig – not even you
BROKERAGES WE SUPPORT
You can import holdings from over 60+ brokerages, including:
American Funds, Ameriprise Financial, Ameritrade, BB&T Investment Services, Bear Sterns, Bernstein, Capital One, Charles Schwab, Chase Investment Services, Choice Trade, Citi Wealth Management, Citibank, Citigroup, Cobra Trading, Credit Suisse, D.A. Davidson, Deutsche Bank, ETrade, Edward Jones, Fidelity, Fiduciary Trust, Franklin Templeton, Goldman Sachs, Hewitt Associates, Financial Services, ING, Intuit 401K, Invesco, Ivy Funds, J.P. Morgan, J.P. Morgan Private Banking, Janney Montgomery Scott, Janus, Jefferies and Co., Lightspeed, MB Trading, Mercer 401K, Merrill Edge, Merrill Lynch Direct, Merrill Lynch Online, Metlife, Morgan Keegan & Co., Morgan Stanley ClientServ, Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, Muriel Siebert (myStreetscape), Northern Trust, Oppenheimer & Co., Options House, OptionsXpress, PNC, Pershing, Principal Financial Group, Prudential, RBC Wealth Management, Robert W. Baird & Co., Salmon Smith Barney, Schwab, Scottrade, Sharebuilder (ING), SpeedTrader, T. Rowe Price, TD Ameritrade, TIAA-CREF Brokerage Service, Thinkorswim, TradeMONSTER, UBS, US Bank, USAA, VALIC 401K, Vanguard, Wachovia, Waddell & Reed, Washington Mutual, and Zecco.
Don't see your brokerage in the list? Let us know, and we'll be sure to add it as soon as possible. You can reach us at email@example.com for this and any other feedback on the app.
* SigFig does not support brokerage accounts outside the United States at this time