Age rating: 3+
Copyright © 2013 Userware
To-Do List is a beautiful, touch-optimized, versatile task manager application for Windows 8. It makes it incredibly easy and fun to create to-do lists such as shopping lists, school assignment lists, checklists, birthday lists, spring cleaning lists, gift lists, vacation packing lists, to-do lists, or any list you need.
New in Version 1.4:
- Added Live Tile
- Improved snapped mode
- Background syncing of to-dos across all your devices (note: this operation may take up to 2 hours - we are working on a free update that will greatly reduce this delay)
- When a to-do is complete, a button lets you quickly delete it. Right-clicking a to-do will also give you access to the Delete button.
- Added 2 additional languages (Chinese and Spanish)
- For advanced users, new "Save tasks to XML" and "Import tasks from XML" commands in the Settings menu
- Improved font and appearance
- New keyboard shortcuts ("Tab" to add a Sub-Task, "Enter" to close the Edit window)
- Other improvements
(*) Refer to app description for more information about syncing.
- Added multi-language support: English, French, German, Japanese, Italian
- Fixed a bug that prevented scrolling to the last to-do
- The on-screen keyboard no longer occults the buttons when creating a new to-do
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented changes from being saved
- Fixed a bug that caused the "due dates" to not refresh properly ("tomorrow", "today", etc.)
- Shows the number of days remaining in the trial period
- Fine-tuned application icon
x86, x64, ARM
English, Chinese (China), German, Spanish, Japanese, French, Italian, Chinese (Simplified)