Age rating: 12+
Copyright © 2013, m.k
VBA8 is a Gameboy Advance emulator for Windows 8 and Windows RT.
Changes in 1.1:
- Added a frame skip option that allows you to render fewer frames while maintaining the emulation speed. Use this if you experience performance or sound issues.
Changes in 1.2:
- Increased reliability of save states.
Changes in 1.3:
- Fixed some stability issues.
Changes in 1.4:
- Fixed framerate drops when using the virtual touch controller.
Changes in 1.5:
- Added a virtual analogue stick and an option in the input settings to switch between the old 8-way D-Pad and the analogue stick.
- Added an option in the input settings to adjust the analogue sticks deadzone.
Changes in 1.6:
- Fixed a bug that locked the virtual analogue stick when loading a ROM.
- Added an option to select the display type (30Hz, 60Hz, 120Hz). This option replaced the 30Hz mode option as it is included in the new option.
Changes in 1.7:
- Added confirmation dialogs for save and load state.
- Added an option in general settings to activate/deactivate confirmation dialogs
- Changed the order of the load, save and select state buttons
Changes in 1.8:
- Added compatibility for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Red Rescue Team (Europe). If you played this game before using save states (not in-game save) and want to use in-game saves in the future, you need to delete the battery file (.sav file in the ROM directory) and start from scratch (thus your saves are gone).
Changes in 1.9:
- Support for Gameshark and CodeBreaker codes.
x86, x64, ARM
English (United States)
The author is not responsible for any illegal use of this software.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation; either version 3, or(at your option)
any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation,
Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.
GNU Public License: