WAGmob: An eBook and app platform for learning, teaching and training is offering DISCOUNT for a limited time only. Download today!!!
WAGmob brings you simpleNeasy, on-the-go learning app for "Patent, Trademark & Copyright".
The app provides:
1. Snack sized chapters for easy learning. 2. Bite sized flashcards to memorize key concepts. 3. Simple and easy quizzes for self-assessment.
This app provides a quick summary of essential concepts in Patent, Trademark & Copyright via easy to grasp snack sized chapters:
• Intellectual Property (IP) • Example of IP • Different Types of Intellectual Property • How to protect IP • Copyrights • Trademarks • Trade Secrets • Patent • Why Patent • Parts of a patent application • Patent filing bars • US and International patents
• Copyrights • How do I obtain copyright? • What can be copyrighted? • What cannot be copyrighted? • What rights do copyright holders have? • Copyright is automatic • Public Domain • Fair use • Copyright alternatives • Who can claim copyright? • How long does a copyright’s protection endure? • Copyrights registration • Enforcing copyright • Winning court case
• Trademark • Trademarks, Copyrights and Patents • Three trademark requirements • Purposes of Trademark • Service Mark • Examples of Trademark • Trademark infringement • Trademark dilution • TM, SM and ® Symbols • USPTO • Trademark Search • Trademark policies are designed to • Filing a trademark application • Trademark tests
Difference Between Copyrights and Trademarks:
• What is a Copyright? • What Works are protected? • What Works are Not Protected? • What is a Trademark? • Types of Protected Marks • Types of Trademarks • Types of Trademark Protection in the US • Federal Registration of a Trademark • Copyright, Trademarks and Patent • The Differences
• Patent • Intellectual Property • What can be patented? • What cannot be patented? • Novelty requirements • Patent disclosure requirements • Type of Patents • Kind of Patents • Patent Rights • International Patents • Public Disclosure • Loss of Patent rights • Conditions for Patent • Patent Timing • US Patent costs
• Patent Documentation (Software patent) • Step 1: Determine the techniques that are patentable • Step 2: Prior-art (is it novel and non-obvious) • Step 3: Details of the invention • Step 4: Claims of the invention • Example: Patent drawing • Example: Patent flow chart
• Steps in the Patenting Process • Step 1: Answer the questions below • Step 2: Answer the questions below about your “idea” • Step 3: Has the “idea” already been patented? • Step 4: What type of patent do I need? • Step 5: US protection or international protection? • Step 6: What type of US patent protection do you need?
History of the Patent Law:
• U.S. Patent History • US Patent System
About WAGmob apps:
1) A companion app for on-the-go, bite-sized learning. 2) Over Three million paying customers from 175+ countries.
Why WAGmob apps:
1) Beautifully simple, Amazingly easy, Massive selection of apps. 2) Effective, Engaging and Entertaining apps. 3) An incredible value for money. Lifetime of free updates!
WAGmob Vision : simpleNeasy apps for a lifetime of on-the-go learning.
WAGmob Mission : A simpleNeasy WAGmob app in every hand.
WAGmob Platform: A unique platform to create and publish your own apps & e-Books.