“First Puzzles: Animal Kingdom” is the first Educational application for Windows 8 that contains 30 puzzles for children to improve their visual perception and develop fine motor skills (our trial version contain a sample of three puzzles)
● 30 Jigsaw and shape puzzles (full version only)
● Star reward system.
● Adaptive Learning
● Three different difficulty levels available per puzzle.
“First Puzzles: Animal Kingdom” keeps kids engaged through a fantastic star reward system, where kids earn stars for successfully completing puzzles. Moreover it features adaptive learning, each time a puzzle is completed the difficulty level is automatically adjusted to pose a greater challenge next time around.
● Star reward system, children earn stars as they complete puzzles.
● 30 jigsaw and shape puzzles of Animals organized in five categories according to their habitats (full version only).
● High definition graphics.
● Sound of respective animal is played when the puzzle is completed.
● Positive reinforcement sound effects.
● Children may easily pick up where they left off, or finish a more challenging level they have yet to complete monitoring their own progress.
● Reset button to start all over again.
● Monitor learning information with just one glance.
● Adaptive learning through increased difficulty levels:
○ Level 1: Puzzles pieces not rotated and picture hint.
○ Level 2: Puzzle pieces not rotated and reduced picture hint.
○ Level 3: Puzzle pieces randomly rotated no picture hint (mouse click or use two fingers on touch screen to rotate piece)
KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE
As a MOMs with Apps member, we follow the "Know what's inside" best practices for kids' apps.
At Anlock your children's privacy and safety is our priority that is why our app:
◇ Does not collect/share any user's personally identifiable information.
◇ Does not contain Social Network Integration or other Social Features.
◇ Does not contain ads.
◇ Does not contains In-App Purchases.
◇ Contains "Feedback", "Tell a Friend", "Rate Now" and "More Games" buttons.
◇ Trial and Lite versions contain a "Buy Now" button.
For more information please visit: www.anlock.com/privacy
ABOUT - HOW TO CONNECT
“First Puzzles: Animal Kingdom” had been designed and developed by Anlock, the developer behind the extremely successful “First Words” and "First Puzzles" series for Windows Phone, available in six languages and top paid apps in the US, UK, Australia and over 20 countries.
Visit us: www.anlock.com
Like us: www.facebook.com/anlockapps