Get your FIRST MONTH FREE. Try the full-featured product no credit card is required. Then if you want to continue, sign-up for a yearly subscription plan.
Raft is a Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) distribution manager in native C#/XAML for Windows, applying Fluent design principles. Raft makes managing WSL distros on your Windows device easy.
Raft is brought to you by the innovative team behind Pengwin, Pengwin Enterprise, and Fedora Remix for WSL. "Raft" is the name for Penguins swimming underwater.
* Quickly view, run, and install all available WSL distros.
* Take and restore snapshots of existing WSL distros. (1)
* Set default WSL distro.
* Keep your distro updated with one click.
* Uninstall or terminate (2) them.
* Set default WSL version 1 or 2. (3)
* Switch a distribution version WSL1 or WSL2. (3)
* Run your distros directly in Windows Terminal. (4)
* Synchronize icons and labels with Windows Terminal. (4)
* Manage all the distros imported via wsl --import.
* Import any distro packaged as a tar file
* Create a new distro from a previously taken snapshot.
* Open any distro home directory in File Explorer.
* Run, explore and update your distros right from PowerToys' Alt+Space.
* Distributions look great on Windows Terminal upon installation and start in the home directory.
* New features and distro support are added continually.
(1) Snapshots are only available if running in Windows 1903 or newer.
(2) Terminate is only available if running in Windows 1809 or newer.
(3) WSL2 is only available if running in Windows 1903 or newer. The newest optional Windows updates are required.
(4) Windows Terminal is only available if running in Windows 1903 or newer.
With a subscription, Raft WSL software is always up-to-date. It will always be supported and updated for the latest platforms, devices, and technologies.
Subscriptions are charged to your credit card through your Microsoft account. Subscription plans are automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions in your Account Settings after purchase.