ATTENTION: 30-day free Trial Server access is available upon request. Please use ‘Request Free Trial Server Access’ link within the installed application to request trial login and password.
Lean4Team is a flexible software platform designed for the practical implementation of Lean in Product Engineering, BIM and Construction teams, with the goal to eliminate waste. It provides a real-time, shared understanding of activity and status, making it the ideal tool to manage knowledge work.
Lean is a proven approach to build a culture that drives operational stability; however, its principles, born in manufacturing and software development, need to be translated into Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) language. Lean4Team is a translation of lean manufacturing and lean IT practices to the engineering domain.
Lean4Team creates a visual model of your team’s work and workflow that’s unlike those shown in list-based tools. The software provides a single view of the work that teams can easily access and interact with across multiple locations.
Lean4Team benefits include:
• Advanced team visibility into projects in the pipeline and projects in process — keeping your team organized and focused on priorities
• Finish up on tasks with a lot people without having to set up meetings for them
• Efficient for users who don't want to be interrupted by project managers — your boss can see the status instead of asking
• Makes it easy to anticipate problems and possibilities and alter your actions according to positive or negative conditions
• Accelerates project delivery for contractors by enabling the office to easily coordinate and connect while empowering the field to anticipate and act
• Increases the reliability of project work plans while providing insight into the root causes that can erode team productivity and project profit
• Helps to move on from a physical Kanban board to an electronic board
• Floating license; unlimited users
• Monthly or annual payment
• Small Business
• Medium Business
• Large Enterprises