Grumpy Cars is a 3D toon car shooter game developed for a university exam by a small group of friends.
Are you ready to lead the global leaderboards and conquest the Grumpy Master rank in the Deathmatch mode?
You have to fight your way across the arenas for surviving more rounds as possible or lead your team to the victory in the team Deathmatch mode.
Learn to use every environmental tool at your disposal and develop new fighting technique. Level up your abilities to take down the enemies.
Tangle with waves of foes with your new combat strategies and share your best moments on the XBOX club. We love to see you in action!
Rank up, power up your cars, and learn to use the PowerUps spreading in th arenas to execute over-the-top combos which leave the enemies wondering what hit them.
Customize your car's appearance and unlock a huge variety of addons such as boosted engines, side skirts, spoilers, protection bumpers etc.
Remember that the equipped addons will have a impact on the physics of your car. Choose them with care.
- Free to Play (no in-game purchase, no ADS)
- Two game modes (Survival and Team Deathmatch)
- Local Co-Op multiplayer (Split-screen)
- Choose among various type of cars
- Drive in strange and different arenas
- Customize and upgrade your car to fight against powerful bosses
- Use your experience to climb the shared online leaderboards
- Five different types of inputs (including touch control for 2in1 devices)
- Save and exit current round. You can reload the previous game and come back where you leave
- Built-in and proprietary anti-cheat
- New contents and features will come with future updates
WIKI (follow the initial tutorial and consult the wiki in the game):
- Each arena is different and particular
- Each car has unique characteristics. The fastest is also the least resistant
- Pay attention to the environment. Crashing into walls will make you lose life
- When the car lights blink yellow, it's time to escape
- 404: enemy cars lose you and roam in the arena for a limited time
- EMP: turn off all enemy cars for a limited time
- Giant bowling ball: drop giant bowling balls on the map
- Fire: set part of the map on fire by burning enemies for a limited period of time
- Oil: throw engine oil on the asphalt sowing your chaser
- Giant bomb: drop a giant bomb that causes huge long-range damage
- Grenade: a small but powerful grenade that causes short-range damage
- Machine gun: fast bursts of shots against enemy cars
- Rocket: powerful bullet that causes area damage
- Life: restore maximum health
- Star: you become invincible for a limited period of time
- Ice: temporarily freezes enemies in a slippery ice cube
- Lunar Gravity: is 1.62m/s^2 enough to keep cars on the ground?
- Ally AI: an ally car is ready to help you in the survival mode
If You enjoy our game, please rate and submit your feedbacks for further improvements.