Double the number is a game similar to 2048 where you combine two identical numbered tiles in order to gain a double-numbered tile until you reach the value 2048 or even higher. You start with zero tiles, with the lowest possible number available being two. Then you will play by combining the tiles with the same number to have a tile with the sum of the number on the two tiles.
Please note: this app requires the Microsoft Edge WebView 2 runtime environment, which will be verified and automatically installed at the first launch only if it hasn’t been previously installed.
In order to provide the best gaming experience, all of our games are developed to be installed on and run from your Windows device locally. You can play them anywhere even without Internet connections. Plus, they are free with no time limit. Just enjoy!
- As a number tile starts descending from the top, use the mouse to click on one of the five tracks to drop it through the selected trap
- As the current number tile is being dropped, pay attention to the indicator of what the next tile will be
- Plan ahead of time by observing both the current tile and the next tile to maximize the number of identical tiles that can be joined together
- While you guide the tiles to drop and merge, pay attention to the height of the tiles. Once the height reaches the maximum height, the game is over
- There is no time limit for the game
The game can be played under two licensing models:
1) The game can be played for free with ads that don’t interrupt your gaming experience, or
2) you can purchase a license to remove all ads.