2FA Authenticator generates two-factor authentication codes.
2FA Authenticator generates two-factor authentication (2FA) codes. Use it to add an extra layer of security to your online accounts.
Always keep a backup of your secrets in a safe location.
Encrypting your secrets is strongly recommended, especially if you are logged into a Google account.
- Add accounts by scanning QR codes in screen
- Add accounts by backup file, compatible with Authenticator extensions
- Add accounts by manual, QR file
- Backup your secrets to a file, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, or Dropbox
- Sync your secrets with your Google Account
- Import data from Google Authenticator offical mobile App