Batch convert a few files, or millions, or entire photo collections, folders and drives. HEIC to TIFF not only converts the files, but retains the original folder/file structures so you can find everything in its right place. Conversions that hide the complexity behind an easy to use interface.
Your conversion, your way.
• Create TIFF files in a new folder, optionally preserving the original HEIC folder hierarchy.
• Create TIFF files side-by-side with the original HEIC files, with the same filename.
• Copy the creation and modification dates, or use the system dates.
• Runs locally, no internet required
HEIC to TIFF is focused on making things as easy as possible, simply drag 'n' drop your files and folders, select your options and go for a coffee, we take all the hard work out of finding and converting those images, in an elegant and modern user interface.
• Converting iCloud photo downloads to TIFF
• Standardizing on your image file formats
• Formats for publishing to the web or ftp
• Projects for teams or 3rd parties to consume
• Easier searching for images
• Metadata is not transferred to TIFF files.
• Conversion is a very computer intensive process, it will take time.