Movie Animator 3 is the third and newest version of the well-tried movie editor, previously known as ‘crazy video maker’. The editor has proven to be widely popular and has been installed on nearly 1,5 million devices running Windows 10 and Windows 11.
Movie Animator 3 is a very advanced and yet the easiest to use movie editor currently available in the Microsoft Store. You do not need to be an expert on video editing to create spectacular videos composed of pictures, videos, sounds, animated texts, special video effects and videos from an in-built camera. While using the program, you mainly slide events on a timeline with the help of your mouse, pen or touch screen and set parameters for the events. All the component elements of a project are arranged in layers that can be freely and easily controlled.
Though very easy to operate, the editor offers professional editing features. You can use it to:
- compose your own video from other videos or pictures,
- precisely cut combined videos (with the accuracy level of a single frame),
- frame images and videos precisely, including image stabilization,
- control: brightness, contrast, saturation, color balance of composed pictures and videos,
- freely level and rotate pictures or videos,
- display pictures and videos on video layers with the use of many different alpha mask modes,
- add professional transitions,
- speed up and slow down video,
- add animated GIFs with special effects,
- draw anywhere within your own video, using a mouse or pen,
- add a huge variety of animated texts to your video,
- apply many spectacular filters and video effects on any video segment,
- add video effects from an online video library,
- add any number of audio tracks to your video,
- record sound from a built-in or attached microphone,
- add sound effects, such as echo, reverb or equalizer,
- record and compose videos from a built-in camera,
- add other projects to your current creation (this feature enables creating video templates),
- apply the Chroma Key (Blue/Green Box) effect,
- set precise parameters for a video to be exported (audio/video bitrate, frames per second),
- export videos in Full HD and 4K/8K (paid version),
- post your video creation to YouTube directly from the application.
The effects of all applied options can be seen immediately on video preview, so that you can maintain a full control over your creative process.