The Power Apps app is the front door to the apps at your work or school. Which apps can you use? It depends on what’s been created for you. Here are some examples you might see, or ones you can make yourself using the Power Apps website:
- Campus app: Map your campus with icons for landmarks and facility details.
- Event registration app: Record attendees as they arrive using barcodes or QR codes.
- Expenses app: Let employees submit their expenses and upload photos of receipts.
- Health clinic app: Let patients check in to appointments with just a few taps.
- Performance app: Visualize data and get insights with interactive dashboards.
- Sales app: See opportunities and leads, review comments, and approve for your P&L.
- Timesheet app: Collect, consolidate, and analyze shift data from employees.
This is just a handful of examples; the possibilities are endless. Build and share low-code apps for your work or school at the Power Apps website.