Every Sudoku has a unique solution that can be reached logically. Enter numbers into the blank spaces so that each row, column and 3x3 box contains the numbers 1 to 9 without repeats.
Your objective is to fill a 9x9 grid with digits so that each column, each row, and each of the nine 3x3 subgrids (boxes, blocks, or regions) that compose the grid contain all of the digits from 1 to 9. The puzzle setter prvides a partially complete grid, which for a well-posed puzzle has a single solution.
Play Ultimate Sudoku in three different modes:
1. Cell First Mode: Click first the cell you want to fill in, then select the number you want to enter
2. Number First Mode: Select the number you want to enter first, then click the cell you want to fill in
3. Memo Mode: With this mode, you can write down a memo in a blank
- Three levels: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced
- Get a hint
- Fill the game with notes
- Solve the Sudoku
- Full screen
- Reset the Sudoku
- Delete all notes
- Play without time
- Turn on/off sounds
The game can be played under two licensing models:
1) The game can be played for free with ads that don’t interrupt your gaming experience, or
2) you can purchase a license to remove all ads.
All of our game apps are developed to be installed on your Windows device locally. You can play them anywhere even without Internet connections. Plus, they are free with no time limit. Just enjoy!