Cast Receiver - Screen Mirroring from Android to PC is a reliable screen cast receiver application for Windows PC. It is capable of receiving content streamed from Android phones and tablets with the built-in Google Cast or Miracast technology.
As long as the receiver app is downloaded and running on your Windows PC, it enables you to wirelessly cast and mirror your Android phone screen to the Windows PC over WiFi, without installing any external tools.
This app can work well with most Android mobile phones supporting Google Cast and Miracast protocols like Google Pixel, Samsung Galaxy, LG, Motorola, Sony Xperia, HTC, Nokia, ASUS, Xiaomi (international version), etc.
▶️Screen mirroring from Android phone/tablet to Windows seamlessly and stably.
▶️Cast videos from the Android phone/tablet camera roll to PC in high quality.
▶️Cast music from the local file of Android phone/tablet to PC with good sound quality.
▶️Works with almost all Google Cast & Miracast enabled Android phone/tablet.
▶️Easy connectivity and stable screen mirroring.
How to use the cast receiver app to mirror an Android mobile phone screen to a Windows PC?
1. Make sure your Android phone supports Google Cast or Miracast protocol
2. Make sure your Android phone and PC are connected to the same network.
3. Launch the cast receiver app on your PC.
4. Enable the wireless projection function from the drop-down toolbar at the top of the phone.
5. Choose this cast receiver app name in the device list and the mirroring will begin.
The steps of casting local videos & music from Android phones to PC with this cast receiver app:
1. Your Android phone must support Google Cast protocol, such as: Google Pixel, Samsung Galaxy, LG, Motorola, Sony Xperia, HTC, Nokia, ASUS, Xiaomi (international version), etc.
2. Your Android phone must be under the same WiFi as the PC.
3. As the app is just a receiver application, you need to install a sender application on your Android phone/tablet. We recommend this TV Cast app for you: https://bit.ly/45r1Hfj.
4. Launch this cast receiver app on your PC and the sender app (TV Cast) on your Android phone.
5. Choose "Tap to connect" button on the top left corner of the sender app (TV Cast) and choose the receiver device name in the list to connect.
6. After connecting successfully, choose "Videos" or "Music" function from the main interface of the sender app (TV Cast) to cast videos or music to Windows.
The cast receiver app is helpful when you want to display an Android phone or tablet screen on a Windows PC. When you need to share apps, games, videos and music from an Android phone on your Windows PC, just tap to cast the mobile screen to PC and enjoy the wider view brought by the bigger screen with this receiver app.
- Your Android phone/tablet must support the Google Cast and Miracast protocol.
- Due to the limited test device, not all models under the above brands are supported by the app.
- Your Windows PC and the Android phone/tablet device must be under the same WiFi.
- Rebooting the PC & Android phone/tablet can solve most of the connecting issues.
- We don't support streaming copyright-protected material without permission of the holder.
- When installing the Windows receiver app, please authorize permission through the network firewall.
- As the app is just a receiver application, to cast videos & music to PC, you need to install a sender application on your Android phone/tablet.
Visit Our Page: https://www.boostvision.tv