Graphical display of your project progress;
Real time display of your changes;
Automatic calculate tasks duration and start time, end time, only need to input 'Days' and 'Prev Task No(s)';
You can save the project schedule management plan to .sup file;
You can freely open the .sup project progress management file you edited before;
You can edit the tasks as you wish;
After your editing, you can save your project plan by clicking the top bar menu->File->Save, or just click the Disk Icon in the software interface;
Super algorithm automatically plan all tasks to be finished in least time;
Support exporting to Excel file(.xls);
Support merging other .sup files to current file;
Synchronized Releasing Windows 10 version, Ubuntu version and Mac OS version, seamless cross platform reading and writing .sup file.
The method of making project plan:
1. When assigning each task, only determine who to do it and It will take him how many days to do it. Therefore, the software only needs to set the previous tasks and planning days of each task to complete making project plan.
2. The planning start date: it is provided to set a special task which can only start at a certain date for the project manager.
3. The software does not provide the function of setting the task planning end date, because the task planning end date is derived from the task planning start date and planning days, and does not need to be entered.
4. During the project progresses, the project manager can regularly enter the actual end date of each task, and the software will automatically calculate and predict the actual end date of each remaining task (i.e. predict or actual end date).
5. Key points: in the relevant date time setting of each task's plan, the software can only enter: previous tasks, planning days, planning start date&time, actual start date&time and actual end date&time.
1.This version support row dragging vertically;
2.This version support double click cells to begin editing.