Scrivano is a note-taking application aimed at those who prefer handwriting over typing. It offers a simple and easy to use interface to write down your thoughts and ideas. The app gives you an infinite vertical canvas (but limited horizontal space) without sacrificing the ability to easily export your notes in traditional printing formats (e.g. A2, A3, A4, etc...).
Here is a summary of the most important features:
- 4 different paper backgrounds to choose from: Plain, Lined, Grid or Dotted with customisable spacing and backgrounds.
- Grid Snapping: in Scrivano you can toggle the grid snapping feature so that your drawings will automatically snap to grid lines in the background. This is very useful to easily draw tables, diagrams and lines.
- Automatic filling of strokes: toggle the paint bucket in the toolbar to fill your drawing shapes and strokes.
- Import PDF files: perfect for annotating articles, lecture slides and books.
- Stickers: save your frequently used symbols and diagrams, so you can easily drag and drop whenever you need them.
- Insert images: paste or drag and drop any image on the canvas to unleash your creativity!
- Offline saving: save your notes anywhere on your main drive, so you can manage them however you please.
- Laser: Scrivano offers a special laser tool to quickly draw over your notes. Incredibly useful when sharing your screen or presenting something!
If you have any question about the application or you'd like to suggest a new feature, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.