With the free freiwerk B eReader you can read e-books wherever and whenever you want - even offline. In addition, your personal library can be conveniently managed and filtered in the bookshelf. The freiwerk B eReader has an interface to a selection of web shops or the freiwerk B LMS, depending on where you source your books from. You can easily access the eBooks you have purchased via your personal login: these are automatically downloaded and, if necessary, updated. Various mechanisms, such as the automatic synchronization of the used terminals can be activated on request. Together with the freiwerk B eLearning app, you have access to modern, attractive and informative opportunities to expand your knowledge and work on learning content.
The advantages of the freiwerk B eReader at a glance:
- The user interface is German or foreign language and is set automatically according to your configuration
- Organize any number of eBooks in the bookshelf of your personal library and filter them by language versions
- Find and find content comprehensively and easily through the integrated full-text search
- Set your font size variably
- You can also adjust the brightness continuously
- The bookmark function and the interactive table of contents provide you with comfortable links to the content
- View graphics and charts in fullscreen mode
- Let the integrated film sequences give you a first overview and insights into various chapters
The integrated protection mechanism (D.R.M.) enables the personalization of your e-books while protecting your publications against unauthorized access.
Any questions? We look forward to your inquiry and your feedback under: firstname.lastname@example.org