LWD Data available everywhere at any time
LWD mobile allows for an easy transfer of DigiTrak Falcon F5® drill data to your device for viewing of your drill data at any point during the pilot bore. Perform edits on the device and upload to the cloud via the DDM subscription for immediate availability of data for others within the organization.
Features at a Glance
- Connect to the DigiTrak Falcon F5 series of locators and transfer drill data to your device
- View a chart and rod by rod drill data
- View detailed information for each data point in the bore including map view when using iGPS®
- Name the bore and include pertinent client and job site information
- Edit and annotate drill data as necessary
- Download and view or edit job files on your mobile device
- Generate a customizable PDF report and e-mail directly from your mobile device
- Import and associate white line data from a DigiTrak Falcon F5® to your job data
- Geotag entry and exit locations using your mobile device's location or by tapping on a map
- Immediate access to drill data – no need to keep field logs for drilling decisions
Note: This application is also compatible with DigiTrak F5® locators
Professional documentation of your job
Using LWD to document your bore is simple. All the data required to create a chart of the bore profile including detailed data for each rod is saved with a single click on the locator.
Adding jobsite data such as utilities and other annotation provides a clear and complete graphical representation of the bore. Full details on rod-by-rod data including fluid pressure and GPS coordinates when using iGPS are provided as well.
Professional reports providing your clients with varying levels of detail, where you can select what is appropriate in each situation.