PcSleep Application is a New, Fancy, Different, and Easier way to lock, sleep, restart, and shutdown Microsoft Windows machine, and more.
Features and Functions
• From main page, you can lock and sleep the machine.
• From main page, you can check the Pin check box to prevent the application from doing minimize.
o Useful Scenario: Using the Pin option is; useful for scenarios such as; when you have many windows/ applications opened (the “PcSleep” is one of them) and you want to access the “PcSleep” quickly and easily; to do some actions; that time the Pin function become so handy when all opened windows minimized in one keyboard strike (Window key + M) while only the “PcSleep” is keep standing alone front of you waiting for your action.
• From main page, you can set the sleep timer in seconds. Seconds can be set up to 300 (5 minutes only from the main page, while from the shrink/ Iconic page it is 9 seconds max, and takes the value from main page).
o Useful Scenario: Using the timer option for PC sleep is; useful for scenarios such as; when the PC is hot after gaming or doing video editing, the cooling fan is running, and you don’t want to stop it to preserve the internal parts from overheating effects also; you don’t want to wait till it stops by itself, that time this function become so handy when doing sleep automatically after few minutes where the PC is cold now, and the fan has stopped by itself.
• From extra functions page, you can do restart and shutdown.
• From extra functions page, you can set the auto run on windows startup.
• Shortcuts available for all 4 functions as below:
o Lock : Ctrl + Shift + L
o Sleep : Ctrl + Shift + S
o Restart : Ctrl + Shift + R
o Shutdown : Ctrl + Shift + W
• Shortcuts are always functioning even if the application is not in focus.
• Application will be activated and comes to front from backend whenever restart and shutdown functions being called to serve the confirmation request. Sleep as well to show the seconds counting down. Lock function will be performed instantly.
• Confirmation request before doing restart and shutdown prompted when calling by their shortcuts only to avoid mistaken calls.
• Iconic view page with cool fade in transformation from the main page to perform lock and sleep functions.
• From the main page only, you can cancel the sleep order after being called any time during counting down by press the special cancel button. You can repeat press this special button to switch/ toggle between cancel/ resume sleep order, the associated counter will change its color from red to green according to the button status.
• Sleep counters presented whenever Sleep function being called and start the counting down process.
• Tooltips are available as guidance when hover over the controllers for a split second (whenever applicable).
• Iconic page can be moved to any location by hold mouse cursor over its edges, “B” button has tooltip refers/ guides to this feature.
• Main page and Iconic view have transparency percentage.
• Has spacious buttons that would help people to easily press and perform the functions.
• Stay awake function, prevents system from going to sleep/ lock by windows, start the screen saver, or turn off the display, it keeps both system and monitor awake as long as the “PcSleep” is running and “stay awake” function is checked. It is useful for scenarios such as presentations, readings, downloads, ...etc. without interruptions.
o You can limit this feature to keep only system awake, but not system and monitor.
o Be aware that some old monitors might get damaged if left still for a long time without a screen saver; hence it is preferable to uncheck this feature when done with the purpose or to limit it to a system only if applicable.
• “Always start in Iconic view” option. If this option is unchecked the “PcSleep” will start in the Main or Iconic page where left last.
• “PcSleep” opens an Iconic view at the same location where left last. Also saves last changed location for Iconic View up to three different monitors.
• “Sleep and Lock” option, when checked the; Sleep shortcut (not when the button pressing) performs both sleep and lock actions.
• Cancel the sleep action after being called in Iconic view by press the “B” back button. “B” button does double actions; stop sleep counter while being running, and get back to main page as in normal behavior.
• Saves the user's preferences.
• Scheduler function.
• Show Clock feature at Ionic view.
• Tic Tac Toe (you can present it by press the mouse right click button over the "PcSleep" notify icon, then select "Tic Tac Toe" menu item form the context menu).
• Include multiple languages the Chinese (traditional), Hindi, and German. To change the language, right-click anywhere on the main page, then select the “languages” item from the prompted context menu.
• Light, tuned, and optimized with less than 2 MB.
• Fully functioning 15 days free trials.