This application combines multiple image data such as JPEG and WEBP into one PDF file with simple operations.
1. Drag and drop image data into the application.
Or Specify the folder where the image data is stored.
2. specify the destination of the PDF file that contains the image data
3. click the Convert button
* Image data formats that can be combined are jpeg (jpg), png, webp, and gif.
* For each imported image file, the paper size, orientation, and margins of the output PDF can be adjusted.
* The destination and file name of the generated PDF files can be changed arbitrarily.
* One PDF page per image data will be output to the full width of the image data.
* The output PDF files come in six sizes: A3, A4, A5, B4, B5, and B6. In addition, margins can be set from 0px to 50px.
* All processing is completed on the terminal, so it can be used in an offline environment.
* The application does not involve any communication via the Internet, so there is no external linkage of device information.
* When a folder where images are stored is specified, only image data with extensions that can be supported by this application will be included.