BravoBravo is a fun app and a comprehensive assessment tool for teachers and parents. Made by educators for educators, BravoBravo builds a strong collaborative environment around learners in the primary grades to catalyze their learning and continuously improve their academic performance.
BravoBravo delivers an engaging, gamified experience, beautifully designed to nurture curiosity, appeal to the imagination, and keep the engagement with incremental progression, rewards, and upgrades.
For teachers, BravoBravo liberates their time through powerful assessment and reporting tools. BravoBravo paves the way for differentiated learning, enabling teachers to identify and address weaknesses and nourish strengths.
For parents, BravoBravo enables interaction and involvement in the academic performance to encourage their progression and elevate their learning experience.
* Optimized for primary grades.
* One subject: Arabic and growing into Math, Arabic Math and more.
* Skill-based subject breakdown, allowing for compatibility with international curricula.
* Adaptive difficulty levels to encourage continuous improvement and maintain excitement.
* Fully integrated system for school administrators, teachers and parents.
* Fair and objective assessment to support differentiated learning.
* Powerful reporting tools utilizing big data to increase efficiency and provide customized, data-driven solutions.
* Over 100,000 question per subject per grade, moderated by professional educators.
* Around 40 question types, including multimedia, audio, drawing, drag and drop, multiple choice, match line, fill in the blanks, number line and much more to keep engagement and challenge.
* Available in both Arabic and English languages.
Do you need BravoBravo for your school? Contact us here. Do you have any questions? Ask us and we will answer. To learn more, visit http://www.bravobravoapp.com