Vernier Data Streamer™ is an app service that provides data from Vernier sensors to Microsoft Excel through the Data Streamer add-in. It allows users to bring real-time sensor data directly into Excel.
Sensor data-collection support:
• Vernier Go Direct® sensors - with Bluetooth® wireless technology
• Vernier Go Wireless® Heart Rate and Go Wireless Exercise Heart Rate monitors
• Vernier LabQuest® sensors used with a LabQuest Stream interface
Note: Sensor data collection requires the purchase of hardware from Vernier Software & Technology.
Key Features - Data Collection
• Multi-sensor data-collection support
• Time Based data-collection
• Configurable data-collection rate for time-based data collection, through a Excel Data Streamer command
• Sensor calibrations
• Option to zero and reverse sensor readings
Vernier Software & Technology has over 35 years of experience in providing effective learning resources for understanding experimental data in science and math classrooms. Vernier Data Streamer is a part of the extensive system of sensors, interfaces, and data-collection software from Vernier for science and STEM education.