Mobile IntelaTrac is a mobile workforce and decision support system that allows field operators to input data directly to an interactive electronic mobile work process application.
Mobile IntelaTrac app users can:
• Download the current versions of procedures
• Select and open procedures
• Input and upload data for the selected procedure
• Add notes and review the history of procedure tasks
• Add work order requests
• Add logs for making entries not associated with the procedure
• Use mobile device camera to unlock and access nodes associated to an asset, populate asset information, and capture images in notes
• Use peripheral devices to unlock and access nodes associated to an asset, and populate fields for procedure tasks
• Transfer data to and from Sync Server.