The GEIGER toolbox offers access to a wealth of knowledge and advice for step-by-step improvement of cybersecurity.
* SIngle-push of a button self-assessment
* Step-by-step recommendations for improving cybersecurity
* Pairing of monitored devices
* Sharing of risk score with supervisor
* History of events and risk score
* Data protection settings
Access to tools:
* Montimage Cyberrange for training defence against Phishing
* FHNW Mobile Learning for getting introduced to cybersecurity
* Kaspersky/Montimage Mobile Security for protecting devices
* Montimage Intrusion Detection System for monitoring networks (Western Europe)
* DNSC RO-BOOST sensor for monitoring networks (Eastern Europe)
* KPMG Chatbot for handling and reporting incidents
The GEIGER toolbox is offered by the Horizon2020 project www.cyber-geiger.eu as a limited BETA trial. By using the toolbox you agree to participate in the research.
By default, the GEIGER toolbox stores your data on your devices and not in a central cloud. You control the sharing of data with the GEIGER researchers.
The GEIGER toolbox is supported by a team of Security Defenders from the Netherlands, Romania, France, and Switzerland. Contact them for a fast response.