- You can scan the cube pattern and display the solution by following the steps below.
1. Switch the mode with the Calibration button.
2. Photograph the center color of the 6 face. (*1)
3. Once recognized, a green frame will appear, so press the Constent button.
4. After setting the 6 colors, press the Calibration button to exit the mode.
5. Recognize the 6 sides in order and press the Constent button.
6. Press the Check button to exit. (*2,*3)
7. A message will be displayed if the scan was successful. (*4)
Note 1. Please scan to match the expanded view on 6 face.
Note 2. If the color does not match the developed view, please change it in the settings mode. (*5)
Note 3. The recognition sensitivity changes depending on the surrounding brightness and distance.
Note 4. If text is printed on a colored surface, it cannot be recognized, so cover it with tape of the same color.
The following functions are assigned to the keyboard.
S : Scan record.
E : Scan completed.
R : Data restoration.
C : Color calibration.
Enter: Omit colors during calibration.
Back : Color return during calibration.
(*1) The acquired color is recorded, so you can omit it next time.
(*2) For analysis using the BH method, press the Ctrl key at the same time.
(*3) To find the shortest solution, press the Shift key at the same time.
(*4) To solve by color name, press the OK and Shift keys at the same time.
(*5) Click the icon on the top left and select "Settings" from the menu.