TINALP is a revolutionary solution for the training and education 4.0 that takes advantage of Mixed Reality and latest cloud and network technologies to create "Augmented Classroom".
An Augmented Classroom is an advanced hybrid learning spaces where students and professors can participate from everywhere and share traditional 2D slides and innovative 3D contents such as 3D models and volumetric videos, all in real time and perfectly synchronized.
Thanks to a simple but powerful user interface based on gesture control, voice recognition and full hand tracking, the interaction between trainers and trainees is seamless and as natural as being in a real classroom.
Travel costs and safety risks can be minimized by leveraging TINALP ability to teleport people and data anywhere, at any time.
The main features are:
- Professors/trainers can create structured lectures using a web portal like Keynote/PowerPoint (with images, videos, 3d models, 3d videos, ...)
- Professors/trainers can create quizzes, evaluation tests and other activities that can be done in a shared way by students collecting data in reports.
- Professors/trainers can create live lectures with augmented classes at any time, with students in the same physical space or remotely
- Students can participate at live lectures and, raising their hand, ask to intervene.
- Students can r download the training materials and review it offline (if the professor enables it).