Tiefsee is an open source image viewer
Support a variety of image formats: svg, webp, webm, psd, clip, heic, avif, qoi ...
- Quick start: Tiefsee can be opened quickly as long as Tiefsee is not completely closed.
- Quick Drag File: Drag and drop pictures directly to other programs for opening or uploading.
- Open Web Image: You can drag and drop images from your browser directly into Tiefsee to open it.
- Online image search: support sauceNAO, Yandex, Ascii2d, Google, Google Lens, Bing.
- File Panel: Preview the pictures in the same folder.
- Directory Panel: Show the list of folders and preview the pictures in the folders.
- Information Panel: EXIF information, location where the picture was taken, AI drawing prompt (A1111, NovelAI, ComfyUI, InvokeAI).
- Bulk View：Load multiple pictures at once and view them in a vertical scrolling manner.
- QuickLook: Long press on the spacebar to preview the file selected on the desktop or in the folder.
- Other additional features: PDF reader, MD editor, text file editor, docx and pptx readers.