DID YOU KNOW?
There are different exercise recommendations to target these neck and back pain conditions: Disc Protrusion, Degenerated Disc, Scoliosis, Spinal Fusion, Stenosis, Spondylolisthesis, Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis and Non-Specific Acute Back Pain. With the ELDOA method, you can even target specific areas of your spine, such as vertebrae L5-S1.
INCORPO STUDIO - Your Bridge Between Physical Therapy and Fitness.
At Incorpo Studio, our mission is to provide you with a personalized approach to relieving your back pain and improving your range of motion with evidence-based exercise techniques. By training with experts, you will reclaim your bodies as powerful, capable machines that you can use without fear or hesitation. We will help you reach your goals by taking into account specific condition or diagnosis causing your back pain, aches or tensions in other parts of the body, as well as your fitness level.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Personalized onboarding: Understanding your body and your goals are crucial in building a program that is right for you.
- Always evolving: Your personalized program will continuously adapt and grow with you, at your pace.
- Your safe playground: In addition to your personalized program, you have the freedom to build your own workouts by combining the exact exercises you want to do, while knowing you’re in safe hands.
- Virtual Instructor: When you’re in the mood for something different, your personal virtual instructor can recommend a workout for you.
Additionally, you can attend live workshops, on requested topics, or book a private session with one of our instructors. You will also have clear statistics to track your progress and understand what you are spending most of your time on.
UNLOCK YOUR BODY’S FULL POTENTIAL WITH:
- Pilates: This is a mind body form of exercise designed to strengthen the body and address muscle imbalances. You will notice your strength, endurance and balance get better.
- ELDOA: The postural self-normalizing techniques taught in the ELDOA method are designed to create space within a chosen articulation (aka decompress the joint, such as L5-S1) and strengthen the postural muscles, which will help to relieve your back pain.
- FRC: Functional Range Conditioning focuses on improving your mobility by increasing your range of motion and making it active through specific strengthening techniques. You will feel more freedom and control in your movement.
- Myofascial Stretching: This technique is used to improve the quality of movement of your muscles and fascia in relation to one another. Expect better flexibility and less tightness in the muscles.
- Yoga: Yoga is essentially a spiritual disciple intended on bringing harmony between the mind and body. Enjoy the journey of self-discovery.
- Meditation: Meditation is a practice used to improve attention and awareness to achieve mental clarity and calmness. You will be surprised how much of your neck pain is stress related.
At Incorpo Studio, we are committed to helping you to empower your body so that you can improve your lifestyle.
Download Incorpo Studio today and take the first step to unlock your body’s full potential.
Mens sana in corpore sano – A healthy mind in a healthy body