The convenience of Alexa, now on your PC
You can now transform your PC into a full-screen smart display with Alexa Show Mode, available on select PCs. Expand what you can do with your computer when you are not actively using it with an interactive experience that features rich visuals and lets you talk to Alexa from across the room.
• Listen to your favourite music through Amazon music, Spotify and more
• Catch up on the latest weather and news
• Talk to Alexa from across the room
• Video call with family and friends
• Walk through a recipe step-by-step
When you use Alexa on your PC you get the best of both worlds, hands-free voice control and visuals. With Alexa on your PC you get:
Never Miss a Beat / Built for Multi-Tasking
Whether it’s setting a timer, asking Alexa to play your favourite Spotify playlist or just asking Alexa to turn down your volume, you can do it all without having to get out of the zone.
From video-calling to transforming your echo devices into intercoms, you never have to worry about staying connected with your loved ones.
Control your smart home devices and keep in touch with family and friends, wherever you are!
Need some help getting started?
• “Alexa, turn on the porch lights.”
• “Alexa, play my workout playlist on Spotify.”
• “Alexa, call Ana.”
• “Alexa, when was the last ice age?”
• “Alexa, remind me to leave in 30 min.”
To learn more about Alexa for your PC, visit: amazon.co.uk/alexaforpc
To setup an Echo device, download the Alexa iOS or Android mobile app. Echo device setup is not currently available in the Windows 10 Alexa app.
By using this app, you agree to Amazon’s Conditions of Use (www.amazon.co.uk/conditionsofuse) and all of the terms found here (www.amazon.co.uk/alexaterms). Please see our Privacy Notice (www.amazon.co.uk/privacynotice).