PIRS Site is a product of SOBIS. PIRS Site is a supplement offering for the desktop / web version or PIRS called as PIRS Web. PIRS Site allows the user to download the correspondence and documents data to a device like a phone or a tablet. Users can use PIRS Site if they have a PIRS Web login, as simple as that.
Users can download a version of PIRS Site and configure it in a few minutes by providing their user credentials and the Server URL. Once logged in, the users can see a list of projects that PIRS offers. Users can choose to subscribe to specific projects and synchronize the content. The data is downloaded over wireless / wired network and may take some time for the initial sync. Once the sync is completed, the user may take his / her device and carry PIRS data to the site of the project or elsewhere!
PIRS Site changes the way PIRS users can take decisions as they have their data very close. This is especially useful when they go on long site visits where there is zero connectivity to the web version of the software. PIRS Site allows the users to quickly pull out a correspondence / document / drawing related to a particular equipment or model and make comments or take decisions.
Some of the nice features that PIRS Site offers are
1) Synchronizes all Correspondence (E-Mail, Transmittal, Comment, Letters and Library Items)
2) Synchronizes all Documents including drawings and metadata
3) Classifies Documents and correspondence as Favourites
3) Provides easy search features
4) And a very nice and unique feature - Custom grids, this allows the user to set up custom queries on PIRS and download data that matches the query. This feature, we presume is going to be very popular with our users.